Saturday, October 1, 2011

Chocolate and Golden Tickets

Here are your responses to my post Strong Women Eat Chocolate. Thanks for everyone who contributed...it was awesome to hear from you!

Golden Tickets
*To finally be free of the pain and heartache I feel everyday.

*Ben getting better

*All of the people in my family and extended family who are inactive will find their way back

*All my loved ones, including myself, finding content, happiness, good health, and the Spirit of God in their lives

Chocolates

*To find success in my career choice

*To achieve goals that used to seem impossible

*Hearing the sweet sound of my niece and nephew say "I love you, Stace"

*Having some of the most amazing friends that inspire me in so many ways, more than they'll ever know.

*Skiing with my husband on a beautiful winter day

*Sitting on our boat at Lake Powell with my family in the evening or coming back from Rainbow Bridge in the dark by moonlight

*My new clean and organized closets

*An evening in our back yard talking around the fire pit

*My sunglasses

*The lunch box accessory on my bike

*A kiss or hug from Emmy . . . . . I'll work for days for this chocolate payoff

*Scripture study with my son

*A trip to Dairy Queen with my daughter

*My kindle

*Saturday mornings cuddling with my husband and talking

*Alex doing well in school

*Seeing and hearing all of the funny things my nieces and nephews do and say

*Hearing from my older nieces and nephews

No comments:

Post a Comment